Tonight was an unbelievable night here in Ft. Myers florida where we have stopped for about a day to do some media work and ministry. Tonight we had a service with the guys and girls from the program and saw some things that were so amazing! Tonight God’s presence was so thick and powerful and many lives (including my own) were impacted. There were many miracles and healing’s that happened and I simply want to record them here. I don’t have time because its late and I’m exhausted to elaborate much on them but just want to record them here! To God be all the glory for everything listed below…
- Knees healed- we prayed for at least 2-3 men who had knee pain that were healed by God when the men from the TC program gathered around and prayed for them.
- Back healed- I had a word of knowledge for mid back pain. One young man stood up and said he had it. I went and prayed with him and the pain moved to his upper back. We then prayed for any spirit of infirmity to leave. We also prayed for deliverance from a spirit of depression and not only was he set free and healed of all back pain but was filled with joy and then went to the front to share his testimony. Everyone was shocked that he shared b/c of how he would usually act!
- TMJ/ Lockjaw- I got a word of knowledge for TMJ. The ladies in the back prayed for 2 ladies who had it. Both of them were totally healed and were filled with joy.
- Neck – A man was healed of neck pain when we prayed
- Shoulder- A man was dealing with an afflicting spirit. as we prayed his pain moved down his arm and into his hand. The last time we prayed all the pain left completely and he was healed. (This same man then prayed healing over another man afterwards)
- Stomach Sickness – A young man missed the service and afterwards the guys came and grabbed me to come with them to pray for the sick guy. He had horrible pain and couldn’t eat anything. He was stuck in his bed. As we prayed he felt a tingling sensation and then heat all over his body. Then all the pain left his stomach and he was filled with the peace of God. We left and he was seemingly asleep and resting after we had finished praying.— Then about 1 hour later this same young man comes into the chapel where I was talking and said he had gotten up and eaten an entire meal! He said that all the pain was gone and that he was already healed! Also, the Lord gave him a word about his dream life that really encouraged him in a lot of things he had been thinking about.
There are many other things that happened tonight, including people being set free through forgiveness and receiving God’s overwhelming joy. One man wept like he had never cried before in front of everyone for at least 15 minutes while God ministered to him powerfully. It was amazing to just be a part of what God was doing in the room. It was amazing to see God using the students there to pray for others and not just me. God gets all the glory and ALL the credit. He is the healer, the redeemer and the one who sets us free. I am so thankful for what happened tonight!